Posted: Jun 14 2016, 08:38 PM
Quote Post

Group: Majors
Monies: 61160193654
Member Inventory: View

Member No.: 33

Rep: 0 pts

Awards: None

I was a little disappointed in Bethesda this year. Although, I am excited about the Skyrim remaster coming to PS4/XBONE. I wish they would have shown more. It wouldn't have hurt to show more FO4 DLC content either.
Other thoughts:
I'll probably get Titanfall 2 for PS4 after watching the videos.
Definitely getting Horizon: Zero Dawn. That shit looks awesome as hell. Taming your own wild mechanized deer creature to ride, who wouldn't want that, right? Mechanical dinosaurs, hell yeah, I'm all in! This is the game I'm most excited about right now.
Mass Effect Andromeda looks good, I'll be grabbing that one too. If it's as good as ME 1-3, it'll be well worth it.
God of War! Yep. Getting it. I like the route they took with it. It breaks away from the traditional GoW gameplay, but I think that's a good thing. The old GoW games were fun, but they were mostly button-mashers.
Detroit looks cool, but I doubt I get it. I'll probably just watch YouTube videos of the cinematics.
That's all Ive got right now. Hoping to see more of NMS before the week is over.
 Posted: Jun 15 2016, 02:56 PM
Quote Post

Group: Major Generals
Monies: 662067276
Member Inventory: View

Member No.: 3

Rep: 3 pts

Awards: None

Taming your own wild mechanized deer creature to ride, who wouldn't want that, right?

A technophobe.

user posted image
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Off Topic | Next Newest »

Topic Options Reply to this topicFast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

Bloody Darkness by Kman