König

Group: Joint Chiefs of Staff
Monies: 45950049444
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 16

Rep: 1 pts

Awards: None

Steam Summer Sale starts tomorrow at 1 pm EST. Also, for the UK residents, "PayPal UK is offering customers £5 off if they spend £20 or more on Steam". Not sure if PayPal US is offering a similar deal, as I haven't found anything. But I admit, I didn't look too hard. Which isn't necessary due the good sales already, but being able to save more is always welcome and nice.

--------------------
ahillbillie: I'm awesome, why don't they clone me?
Eaglesrulz: Because they would overrun the South and form a new empire of Billie. And with cloning the Empire of Billie would eclipse even China on terms of population and will expand north and southwards, bringing NATO into the war. In desperation the remains of the US government launches all of their remaining stash of ICBM's, the Empire of Billie retaliates and nuclear holocaust ensues and the end of humanity is upon us. Without receiving supplies from much needed space missions from Earth, the moon and Mars colonies quickly descend into anarchy and collapse and die out one by one.
ahillbillie : Empire of Billie: A concubine for every able-bodied man who helps me in my conquest
Eaglesrulz: Never mind, I support the Empire of Billie

PS3
PC, Steam is ahillbillie
Game times are always different, if you see me on, hit me up. And since I'm in AZ, my time zone never changes, just yours.

user posted image
PM
^
All_Is_Lost
 Posted: Jun 26 2017, 09:05 AM
Quote Post

#1 BotC member

Monies: 133427932465

Donate
Member No.: 30

Rep: 0 pts
Asteroids Champion!
Breakout Champion!
Pacman Champion!
Snake Champion!
Space Invaders Champion!
Moon Lander Champion!
Hexxagon Champion!

Spent over £100 on this sale in the first 3 days, God help my wallet for the rest of it.

I also bought PUBG only to find out my laptop literally can't run it. That's what happens when you use 6 year old tech :'(.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
ahillbilli
 Posted: Jun 26 2017, 02:38 PM
Quote Post

König

Monies: 45950049444

Donate
Member No.: 16

Rep: 1 pts

I didn't find all the much that interests me much. Picked up Fallout 3 and New Vegas. Can't run 4 on this sadly. Thinking of grabbing Killing Floor 2, as although that is a newer game, it still runs decently on this. May not be high quality, but it's playable, smooth and still doesn't look like shit. And also picked up the other Half-Life games. $17 for about 5-6 games.

I usually use this site to see if my rig can play it, gives details for minimum and and recommended. Just a small download at first to read you rig. I found it safe and it hasn't cause any malware/viruses. And as always, run anti virus on your stuff.

https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Off Topic | Next Newest »

Topic Options Reply to this topicFast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

Bloody Darkness by Kman